“Masterfully informative!” Excellent!” “Phenomenal!” “Outstanding” These are only a few of the comments from attendee –
The Wyckoff Spring is a high quality trade set up for all markets and all time frames. Favored by many successful traders, this trade set up has a high probability on the long side. If you would like to have a highly reliable trade setup in your trading arsenal and want to learn the ins and outs of this choice set up, watch this recording of the webinar where you can learn when the Wyckoff Spring webinar.
Dr. Gary went into great, incisive detail as only he can on all of the details of this terrific trade.
In a 120-minute webinar devoted to one trade setup, he details:
- A conceptual model of the Wyckoff Spring
- The specific, key elements of the Spring
- What you need to look for in the background
- Two ways to enter the Spring
- Where to exit
- The specific trade setup criteria for the Spring
Dr. Gary also provides additional tips on how to trade the Spring, including:
- When to hold the Spring trade longer
- Reading the individual bars at the Spring to detect buying and selling
- What will allow you to ignore one of the three instances of when to avoid the Spring
- How to use multiple time frames to increase the odds of the Spring
- Three instances when the Spring is most likely to fail and how to identify them
- Lots of examples of Springs
And more …
All of this for one trade setup.
Dr. Gary is a Wyckoff expert and trading educator who teaches traders how to understand and read the market via the Wyckoff Method. In this webinar, he explains the details, subtleties and hard won information only experience brings and tells all you ever wanted to know about Springs.
This 120-minute webinar on the Wyckoff Spring provides the access to the video recording as well as 51 pages of slides with charts examples.
“The Wyckoff Spring webinar was a truly enjoyable and masterfully informative seminar. My only complaint was that IT WASN’T LONG ENOUGH!!! I have been wandering in the desert of indicator driven technical analysis for a long time. Over every sand dune was another MacD, Stochastic, RSI mirage and at every oasis was a messianic figure preaching false market gospel. I was already convinced that I could never make indicators work but had no clue about how professional money acted. I found your style refreshing in that you are sure enough about yourself that you don’t have to dominate or “sell” your info. Your presentation laid out the case with excellent examples. I learned so much in this way. This method of breaking out a specific aspect and dissecting it is a great way to learn this material.”