In this webinar recording, we cover:
· Selling Climax
· Secondary Tests
· How to tell a bottom without climactic action
· Identifying the differences between stopping volume and climactic action
· Jump Across the Creek
· How to tell when a corrective reaction is about to take place
· Understanding the characteristics of a corrective pullback so you are not scared out of a perfectly sound long position
· Identifying when a corrective wave is likely to be over
· Understanding the characteristics of a bullish advance
· Understanding the little-known concept of Absorption, including atypical variants
· Elements of a Buying Climax
Not only will we review Wyckoff’s 1930-31 market, but we will also review examples from current markets of each of the principles Wyckoff revealed for us. At each chain in the progression, we will review clear examples of how what Wyckoff first discussed almost 80 years ago remain as alive and vital indications in modern markets. Wyckoff really captured human behavior in the form of market action as reflected in the charts. Human behavior is evolutionary – it has not changed since Wyckoff’s time and will not change into the future. We will see this clearly in charts from the current markets.
After we complete Wyckoff’s case study and show how it continues to occur in current markets, we will show you how Wyckoff’s principles and concepts can be applied into a practical trading method for both intraday and intermediate (swings of 2-10 days) trading. We will detail the specific things you can look for and where trades can be initiated.